20080128

unTitle by me

Which Positive Quality Are You?
Your Result: Faith

You are Faith. Faith is the belief in better things, in spite of the cynicism and doubt that swirls around us. Faith gives us strength; it inpsires us to move forward and follow our hearts. "Faith tells us what the senses do not."

Love

Courage

Charity

Friendship

Peace

Which Positive Quality Are You?
This is the quizzes that I had answer on GoToQuiz
I think the first quiz i did (above) was quite true (^_*), but the second quiz was quite unrelevant i think..hahaha . . I am on the drama nerd type?? To admit it, yes I would like to watch drama..and for acting maybe I also talented (*_^) . . . Haven't involve in any type of acting actually but maybe I can try someday..but I thinks its not the right time for me to learn and done all kind of that things now..

The things that I been always longing to do is taking piano class, yoga class and class of learning to reading other people's mind hahaha ^+^.. bout singing.. my friend and I have been going on a band while secondary school, i still remember singing the acapella version of So much In Love by All4one..hmmm such a memorable friendship back then...but i'm not the lead okay..I don't have that beautiful voices but still I can sing...I admire the voice of Christina Aguilera, Mariah carey...

The internet connection was quite slow, and I been so boring with this slow connection..wth..
I miss home right now...
just sharing some quotation: life was a mess... I guess sometimes life's stresses gets you down

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Drama Nerd

You sure do love the spotlight and probably have a very out-going and loud personality. Or not. That's just a stereotype, of course. Participation in the theatre is something to be very proud of. Whether you have a great voice for musicals, or astounding skills for dramas/comedies; keep up the good work. We need more entertainment these days that isn't television and video games (not that these things are bad, necessarily.)

Musician

Science/Math Nerd

Social Nerd

Literature Nerd

Artistic Nerd

Gamer/Computer Nerd

Anime Nerd

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quizzes for MySpace

0 comments:

Post a Comment