20080109

I love naruto..(Anime-Widget)..

I discover a new site, Anime-widget a blog that provide anime character widget such as naruto character, bleach, prince of tennis and so on. This blog offer widget such as flash clock, countdown clock, desktop icon, games and many more. I am thinking of a countdown clock widget to my birthday, hmm,,hmm..my birthday is also my relationship anniversary..

The widget was built using flash I think, and its kinda cute.....very cute. Well I love naruto most compare to other anime. There is an example of clock widget I use from anime-widget in my blog. ( you can see on the column below my profile). It cute isn't it??

This site awesome for the anime lover who want to put all the anime character in their website, blog or friendster and so on. A highly reccomended site for anime widget.

Drop A visit to Anime-Widget for a cute and fun, inspiring anime character widget.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ow..
"hmm,,hmm..my birthday is also my relationship anniversary.."

dah brp tahun byo?? from 2004 rite? dah nak 4 tahun kan??? ow.. im jealous :( huhuh..

Post a Comment