20080127

New layout for a new look

emmm..still look the same??

Actually I just change my layout, the header, which I give names: 570header, I designed myself, and about the layout code, I am inspired by metalic street, but have done some modification as what I'm comfortable with the interface.

I have been designing, debugging and writing the code since 5 pm this evening( Sunday-27 Jan ) and finally finish with the header design on 11 pm today. But I have taking break oso..having tea, eating biscuits.. I am hungry...haven't eating nasi today. . .

570header:






3 comments:

Dazeree Joan said...

Cool! Very nice. I'm not very good at these kind of things...

Beyo ncee said...

thanks dazeree.. its my hobby to playing with html n css , used to love programming oso back then..

Dazeree Joan said...

really? cool. i hv friends that's into that kind of thing. i can only get like the very basics.. the bold, italics.. u know lah..

Post a Comment