20080108

Back to normal again..

My blogspot has back to normal again. I think the reason my blog has been weird a few days was because I am advertising an advertise from advertlets. It just my speculation actually. Because, there is other blogger that have the same problem, and as long as I remembered, the other bloggers also advertising the same ads. But afterall, my blog has become normal again..

About the advertlets, I found out from another blog that the advertlets domains has expired on 4th of january , and the things is thar the web team did not bother to check the situation. Just forget about all the ads world. Check out what other people has thinking for securities nowadays, even selipar jipun has to be locked for the reason to avoid from being taken by irresponsible other.

The picture above I received in my email from my friend, gutty.
This is -

Petua elak hilang selipar semasa solat Jumaat

Just for some salingan.

2 comments:

Dazeree Joan said...

yay! U got ur blog back.:)

Haha. That selipr jipun locked is so funny. I must show it to my bf's dad. My bf's dad owns a little photo shop in the back room of his house. & his customers always use the back door to go in.But the customers always seem to "accidently" leave their slippers behind and take a pair of better looking ones! My bf's dad just lost a pair last friday which is brand new.

Happy New Year & Best Wishes too you too!

Anonymous said...

hey there....yeah selipar jepun rocks!

Post a Comment