20080208

day-out

DAY-OUT

itz a day out wif my bad cuzzy also my bf, on 5 and 7 and tomorrow to be, juz going out doing some shopping ( she done all the shopping, I just bought some important things..yeah..I'm strictly on budget right noe.. )

Then..juz take a look on the crazee-day-out pictures of us..

~Narcism is on the AiR~
[picturing myself in the toilet on The Gardens, free entry toilet actually, there is a pay toilet on ground floor (if I not mistaken) that cost about RM5]
I wonder what there have in the toilet..??



pictures combine into one



courtesy of beeyhonye.design


2 comments:

Unknown said...

there are places you have to pay to use the toilet?! wow

Beyo ncee said...

oh..yes there are mall like The Mines, Lowyat plaza (ground floor toilet) and The Gardes that have pay toilet..there are public toilet that we must pay before using, the money maybe use for the toilet maintenance..

Post a Comment