20071002

My Tuesday activity


It is tuesday..and i got class and quiz today..haha, but the quiz is quite interesting. I just read the note which I copy from my friend once last night. As reading i felt so sleepy then finish reading straightly I went to sleep then wake up about an hour after that..I have to wake up and eat for sahur..

Talking bout the quiz..it's quite interesting, my lecturer En.Yaakob is a "skema" type of lecturer and he giving us a piece pf paper then he read the questions and we answers it. It was like a primary school quiz i think..( memory of primary's hit me..huhu)..and in fact En Yaakob is a kind lecturer, he give us clues and also answers on some of the question..haha..what a quiz..

reaching at home, I then do my environmental economics..haha..just 2 question but I'm kind of confused on the calculation that i've done..learning the environmental economic actually a great and fun lesson..finally i just can't go on anymore..I'm surrendering to my sleepy mood..went for a sleep for about 1 and half hour.

I don't really understand why I can't sleep for hours like other..Other people can sleep for about 12 hours and I just can't..there is always something..it is like my alarm instinct that wake me up..It always been like that..

I'm thinking about some craps that keep hanging in my mind..I really don't understand and I don't expect for such things to happened .. I want a peace life...!


0 comments:

Post a Comment