20071001

Going Back!!!! Yuhuu...


Finally, it's time to go home.. Back for Aidilfitri.. But I'm kinda busy this week with all those assignment and quiz tomorrow..a student's pathetic life!
then again I have to buy all those thing my sisters told me to buy here..such messy thing in my brain right now but not my behaving okay..Hehe
then again I have to bring all those assignment and make sure it wiil be completed by the time I come to KL again!!
Environmental Economic, Research Methodology and the most important thing my research this sem...!!

infact, I still don't have a new baju raya for this aidilfitri..
haha..I'm thinking of wearing a dress for raya..hehe
It's kinda a bit stressing here actually..I'm having a hard time right now..but thanks to all those surrounding me which keep cheering me up..keeping their ear to heard ol those nonsense feeling..hahaha
I's great to have you all!!
And I'm gratefully happy mumbling, shitting ol those nonsense thing in my mind in this blog..
I hope going back will make me more at ease..feeling the breeze of home..
then when I'll go back here i dun have the same burden like what it feels right now...


0 comments:

Post a Comment